Tahoe Mountain School
Recommended Summer Climbing Equipment List
- Clothing for activities in potentially hot to sometimes cool conditions
- Climbing shorts or loose fitting comfortable shorts
- Light weight climbing pants
- Light weight wind breaker or light weight rain jacket
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Small personal first aid kit (sunscreen/lip-balm, moleskin, band-aids, medication, etc.)
- 1 liter Water Bottle or more depending on course
- Climbing pack or day pack (25 to 30L)
- Snacks and/or lunch depending on course
Personal Climbing Equipment:
- Climbing helmet, harness, and rock climbing shoes are provided on every course.
- All group climbing equipment and gear is provided on all courses.
- If you own any of your own gear (helmet, harness, rock shoes) feel free to bring them.